Date: August 1 - August 4
Our Individual Day Camp offers instruction by the basketball staff to help each camper improve his techniques on the court. Basic basketball principles are emphasized on an individual and team level.
Time: 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Check-in: 8:15-9:00 a.m./Practice Facility
Ages: Open to boys, Grades 4-12
- Campers receive a Gamecock T-Shirt and Camp Basketball
Individual Camp: August 1 - August 4Commuter:
$250Loading... Coming Soon Registration Closed
Cost includes lunch daily.
Individual Camp: August 1 - August 4Overnight:
$435Loading... Coming Soon Registration Closed
Cost includes meals and lodging.
What to Bring (Overnight Campers)
- Sleeping Bag or XL Twin Sheets
- Toiletry articles:
- Towels & Washcloths
- Laundry Bag
- Alarm Clock or Alarm on Cell Phone
- Gym socks
- Basketball shoes (Note: To guard against blisters, your shoes should be broken in. Do not bring new shoes to camp.)
- Gym shorts
- Sweat clothes
- Leisure clothes
- Light jacket
- Sandals or thongs are recommended during time away from the courts
- Any other equipment & gear pertaining to basketball (Do not bring basketballs)
*Label all items with camper's name